Friday, July 9, 2010

William and Sarah!

Robert's brother William and our sister-in-law Sarah were sealed in the Bountiful Utah LDS Temple on Wednesday July 7th.  William and Sarah have been married for 4 years now and Sarah was baptized last summer.  We are just so happy for them.  I can't begin to say how much I love these 2!  I have so many good memories from so many things we have all done together, trips we have gone on.  Sarah has been one of my best friends for years now and I am just soooo happy for them!
Don't they look so beautiful and happy!

It was a beautiful day and I was so happy to share it with them and so thrilled that so much of the family was there to share it with them.  Even Jeni (Robert's sister) and Clay were able to fly in from Texas to be with them.  What could be better than to spend the day in the temple and then spend the rest of the day celebrating!

1 comment:

Janett Ackerman Call said...

Congratulations William and Sara! Yes they do look beautiful! Again, love the pictures.