Friday, July 9, 2010

Black and White!

Sometimes things are more clear to see when they are in black and white! This has been one of those weeks where all the color and craziness and business was crowding in on me and I almost didn't notice how easy and how black and white things were.
I had one of the most amazing thing happen to me this week- I will just say it was an answer to prayer. What is more amazing was that later when I was in the car with my sweet husband who I hadn't told anything to about this asked me what I was thinking about.  I just casually said "I was just thinking about my day"  He then said exactly the same things I had been thinking about.  I was so amazed that he would know exactly what I had been feeling and thinking about.   I am so blessed to have Robert.  He knows me also!  I am sooo very blessed to have him.  I just can't even say how much I love Him and how awesome he is!  Thanks Robert for being my most very best Friend!  I love You!

I had fun playing with my black and white theme!

1 comment:

Janett Ackerman Call said...

Thanks Robert for taking care of my Connie! If I have to share her I wouldn't want to have it be with anyone but you. Thanks for being such a good husband and father. You are wonderful!