First last Tuesday the 20th we got to go fishing with my family. Its something that all the kids LOVE to do and easy for most of the family to get to. We had a great time! The fish were small this year and it was hard to stop the kids from catching too many of them. Lyla would stick her pole in and not even 30 seconds later she would have a bite. After 4 I said lets find something else to do, we were going to have a crazy amount of fish at that rate. Anna even held one of her fish and brought it over to the bucket. Lyla was ok touching them too.
After maybe about 45 minutes fishing and 20 fish later and we could have had that many more if we had let them keep fishing. We had a picnic lunch there, and we all ate a ton!
After lunch we all decided to head over to the Dinasaur Park. The kids loved it but it was so supper hot that we probably only lasted an hour or so. Kelsy and Anna liked looking at the fossils and rocks the most. There are some robotic dinasaurs there that Lyla loved and she sat and talked to the baby dinasaur for a little bit.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a great day playing!!!
So while we were there I told her that Kelsy wanted a Cat but we really don't like animals too much. She said well you can have our kitten, she is 5 months old. House trained and was born to be around kids. So somehow we ended up bringing home a cat. I could not believe that we took the cat home. Never in my life did I ever think that we would end up with a cat. CRAZY! Seriously Robert and I have always said we pretty much hated cats. If we got something it would be a dog and even then it was NEVER going to happen. We really love our little Midnight though. She is very playful and she adds a whole new dimension to our family. Kelsy so far is really good at cleaning her litter box up everyday. I am sure she wont always be good at it but so far she has not even complained about it.
2 comments:
YAH! I have been meaning to call and see if the cat was making you crazy yet, and I love the new name!! So cute. Has she been good for you?
Love all the new pictures. You guys did cram a lot into your 3 weeks of summer!
I sure love you and loved seeing you and your amazing family. you are an amazing mother and I am so blessed to have you as my friend.
That is cool that you and Tausha are still such good friends! And that she is having her fifth child! Yay!
Post a Comment