Can you believe that my oldest is 10! I still just can't believe I have a kid that is 10 years old. If this last 10 years has gone by this fast. I am going to hold on tight because I can't imagine how fast the next 10 years is going to fly by.
We went to the Bee's Game for Kelsy's birthday again. I think this is the 4th year we have been going for Kelsy's birthday. The kids all look forward to it especially Kelsy. It's just the thrill of being there, because no one really watches the game. It was fun. Anna had another party that night of all nights so she didn't come with us but we brought 3 of Kelsy's best friends! They had a great time!! A guy behind us even got the announcer to announce Kelsy's Birthday which was fun. These people behind us were so funny. They had a little 10 year old boy named Gunner who thought that Kelsy and her friends were so cute -(look at Alyssa's smile - she is cute) The people just talked and talked to the girls. I think they would have asked for our address or number (for their son) if they thought that I was ok with that but I think they are WAYYYYY to young for all that.
The lady behind us even had to get a picture with the girls and Gunner! It was a fun CRAZY girl night. We are going to have a lot of fun Crazy girl nights I am sure with all these girls in the next 10 years!
Then on her birthday we had the fam over for cake and ice cream.
The girls always have a good time together!
1 comment:
My oldest grandchild is TEN YEARS OLD!! Oh my! Congratulations Kelsy! You are growing into a beautiful young woman!
Love, Grandma C
I love pictures that make me smile. And these sure made me smile!
Post a Comment