We started out with a 10 mile bike ride with our sister-in-laws, Rosie and Sarah. Since Robert and I had never really gone on a bike ride for excercise 10 miles was perfect. I really did like it but we still aren't ready to fork out the money for road bike. There are just too many other things we need before that. Someday-it is now on my list of things I want! Anyway it felt good to get out and start the day off riding in the wind.
Later in the day the Robinson's all came over for a bar-b-q. As you can see some people enjoyed a nap too. It was nice to get some pictures of great-grandpa Robinson holding Lyla.
After we ate we headed over to the park and played games for a couple of hours. We played soccer and a bunch of tag games. The kids had a great time.
1 comment:
Connie, thanks for sharing your great blog! I am so glad that your family has so much fun. It was a great read- enjoyed it very much! Love you and all your family!!
Post a Comment