So a couple of weeks ago we had a bit of wind.
I looked out side to see one of my trees had split in 2. The one part was hanging on the house on the gutter and was pulling it down but I couldn't do anything about it so I told Robert he would have to cut it down when he came home.
Well that just wasn't enough for my trees. I don't have more pictures of what happen next but I went to show my mother-in-law that the tree had broke but what we saw was that also another tree had broke and it had hit the fence and bent it and was trying to pull it over. Then looking at the first tree the wind had blow the part that was on top of my house over the opposite way and had hit my little arbor braking part of it and it was swinging ready to pull the whole thing down. AHH! So I called a neighbors husband to help me hurry and cut them both down before they did more damage. I was so grateful I saw and cut them down when I did or the trees would have destroyed my yard. So we are missing my 2 beautiful trees and now have a bent gutter and a bent fence and a partly broken arbor. I won't buy these trees again but they sure were beautiful and a favorite for the last 10 years!
1 comment:
That is so sad. You have such a beautiful yard, that dang wind needs to leave you alone.
Post a Comment