Thursday, July 1, 2010

MOVIES!

You probably think I am going to talk about Eclipse but not yet! 
So we are just not huge movie people because it just cost too much money and time!  But I will have to say we have been to more movies in the last month that we have in like the last 2 years.  First Robert and I went to Robin Hood which we very much liked.  But I went into the movie with the idea that it was like a prequel to the others.  I also liked it because I had talked to my mom about family history and that it where we are from and we have family lines that are from royalty and I just figure all this movie is my family history.  Next we got to go see a private screening of Toy Story 3 with all the kids.  They all won prizes and got their faces painted.  We had a lot of fun and really liked the movie too.  The following week we then went to the dollar theater to see "How to train your Dragon".  We Loved it!  We will probably buy it because it was so darn cute!  The kids all want to see "Pursey Jackson" too in the dollar theater really bad and so does Robert so we will have to go again to see that, we were going to see that first and then decided on the Dragon movie, which I was glad about.  Then my sister-in-law gave the kids tickets to go see "Despicable Me" and so Robert got to go the other night with all the kids while I went to "Eclipse".  They thought it was very funny but the best over all was "How to train your Dragon"!
So I got really off there about movies but it has been fun!  
After the day we went to "Toy Story" we headed up to my moms for the rest of the day and celebrated Father's Day.  We had a yummy bar-b-q.  Yum, I'm still thinking about those sandwiches!  I love being up there at my moms!  I always enjoy it and we always stay too long!  We got some good pictures of Great-Grandpa Ackerman (mom's side) with Lyla!
We got some yard work done, Anna went to town weeding for grandma!  And we got a light pool up for their yard.  It looks great!  I'm glad we got to come up and help! 

No comments: