Kelsy and Anna had their annual piano recital a week ago. They did so well. I posted a video on FB. They did very well. Kelsy always insists on memorizing the piece and then not bringing up her music. That always makes me nervous but I have a super hard time memorizing. Out of 28 students she was only 1 or 2 that had no music. We love their teacher even though it's a ways to drive each week. She is just amazing. I believe she has about 60-70 students and has like 8 kids of her own. She is good at what she does.
I got to go out with the girls to Ecipse. We all went out to dinner first and then headed to the movie. It was so much fun! These girls are just so amazingly awesome! Sorry I didn't get a picture with all of you! I feel just so right at home. I always have a great time with any of my neighbor girls! LOVE LOVE LOVE my neighbors! And I really did like the movie! The movie was probably my favorite of the 3! 
No comments:
Post a Comment