Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where's my butt pad?

Anna has been trying to figure out Kelsy's roller blades. I guess it's time to get her some also. It was so funny. I was standing watching her try to go down our drive-way when she fell on her bottom. She got up and said "I wish I had a butt pad"! It was just so cute. She is doing really well and hasn't had much trouble with it. But that is Anna, she doesn't seem to have much trouble learning anything knew IF she WANTS to. She just has the ability to just pick things up easy. She was riding her bike with no training wheels at age 3. She also learned to read pretty much on her own before she turned 4. She just started piano about a month ago is already reading notes and doing long songs. She is also picking up the violin quickly. I am just amazed at her, doesn't everyone wish they could pick things up so easily. I really struggle with things for a long time just to get ok at it. She is just a fun little girl. Hopefully she will grow out of the things that I can't seem to help her with. She is a very independent little girl we love her so much!

Her smile is the highlight of my life. She has always been such a smiley little girl. Everyone always comments on her smile. When she was a baby when she smiled so much I realized "hey it's not me". People always told me how ornery Kelsy was all the time. It always made me feel like I was not a good Mom. She was a hard baby which now for some reason she thinks it's something to brag about. We love Kelsy! I was just so happy to have a happy baby and know that it wasn't me. BriAnna is my smile!




1 comment:

Jaqui said...

I would need a butt-pad too. I could never get the hang of roller-blading, so I'm happy for her that she is able to learn so quickly. Cute pictures.