Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wresteling Fun!

Why is it that Dad's think wresteling with the kids just before bed will help them get ready for bed? The kids absolutely love to wrestle. Kelsy especially, she has no mercy either. I swear she gave me whip-lash yesterday. They have fun, I guess it's a strange sort of way of showing affection. We have about a billion pictures of Daddy wresteling with the kids. It makes me smile and it makes me crazy!



Lyla has learned to roll over and she now sleeps on her stomach, I can't figure out if that is how she really wants to sleep or if she just can't roll back over once she is on her tummy. I just can't believe that 6 months is almost upon us. It has gone so fast it's just amazing!


2 comments:

heather said...

Seriously wrestling before bed? What is that all about? Dads mean well don't they. So cute.

Unknown said...

Hey Connie! Sorry I haven't returned your call. I am a terrible friend. I feel like I don't ever have a moment to breath. I can't believe how big your baby is getting. I am sad that I miss so much. We need to get together soon! I love the little bug theory. I couldn't have said it better myself. It seems like my kids do more bugging than snuggling lately. What is that about??? I love you and will call soon!