Ok she is not all grown up but she might as well be. Why do they grow up so fast. I love this little age. She is just so sweet, she just started crawling, can you believe it?


Also I walked in her room to get her after a nap and I found her sitting up, how did that happen? My little baby is getting big so fast. Heavenly Father must have known that I needed her, she is just the most amazingly good little baby. She just sits and plays until she is hungry or tired. She is so patient with me when I am busy and the best thing is that she is super good at the store, and we all know how priceless that is!!!
4 comments:
She is darling! They really do grow up too fast.
That's really not fair, #4 is a pain for me. Wanna trade?! ;)
She has such a sweet face! So cute.
Connie,
I just got your comment and i was thinking the same thing about your blog. It is so cute and i can't believe how big your kids are and Kelsey getting baptized, wow!!
Hey we are planning a boys party. I didn't have your e-mail address to send you some info, would you please e-mail me at boysrusteph@thebluezone.net with your address to i can get this to you. We wanted to plan it on August 8th @6:00 p.m. let me know please.
Thanks, Stephanie
Post a Comment