


Then it was off to the Bee's Game. Donovan took our whole family out. We really had so much fun. It was shaddy where we sat the whole time we were there.



Of corse Donovan had to buy them icecream after they each had a pizza or a hotdog! 
And of course the icecream had to be in little baseball hat cups!
The kids got to have their base balls signed by Bumble. We got to balls from the game, and we caught 3 T-shirts from the new movie Wall-E.

After the game there were more fireworks. I loved our long weekend. I am so tired now I had to leave church early because I didn't feel good and was so tired. All worth the fun though!
2 comments:
I totally think it is a holiday too!!
You took such cute pictures of your weekend. I love your garden slideshow. You always have such a pretty yard. My calendar works on and off. I guess that's normal?
Post a Comment