You know how it is when you are just constantly trying to keep something together and it just keeps falling apart, and finally you just want to throw your hands up in the air and say to HECK with it all.
The last couple of weeks we have had so much fun doing things and even when we have not been doing things it's been a great summer so far. This last week though has just been crazy, fun, and busy. I am no super mom, and I just can't hold things together all the time. If anyone knows my cute little Anna, she is such a sweetheart and I won't talk bad about her because I love her and I want my blogs to be my positive outlet but sometimes she just puts me over the edge. I really think I just might fall off some days. I just don't understand whats going on with her. This was one of my Anna day's. I am glad the day is over and tomorrow is a new day.
2 comments:
I think you do a great job...and I think you ARE a super mom. I have always admired how you are with your kids. And I've often wished I could be more like you.
I'm glad you stayed positive. That's really hard for me sometimes and I appreciate your example. BTW, I think maybe it is something with the name 'Anna'! (that's what we call Savanna)
I often wonder if Heavenly Father thinks I am the most impatient person in the world because he sent me Baily and she tries my patience to the limit almost daily. I must have a lot to learn and am not learning it fast enough. I find that if it is not one child that is trying your patience, it's another...right!!!???
You are a wonderful mother. The best I've ever known. Don't get down on your self. You are wonderful.
Post a Comment