One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Friday, July 25, 2008
THE 12:00 after the party PARTY!
I am so sad that we don't have any pictures of this. After we all got our kids in bed all the Adults got to party and have our own fun. We all got our swim suits on and had fun going down the slide. I thought maybe everyone would do it once but every one had fun being kids for a while. We lined up waiting our turn to go down. It was so fun to see everyone just let loose and have some good good fun. We were all trying to go off the edge at the end, of course I am the only one who really couln't do it. It was fun just being a kid for a moment jumping off the top of the slide and just having good old fun! I know I have said the word FUN too much but I hope you get the point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i AM SO SAD.. I TOTALLY THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS KIDDING ABOUT GOING OVER THERE.. I AM SURE IT WAS A BLAST!!
Definitely something to remember - I'm so glad that we get along well enough to let loose every once in a while...
Kris told me this was her plan I wish I would have came back. Cursed Ryan working the graveyard shift... oh wait he pays the bills with that graveyard shift, I guess I shouldn't complain. ;) I'm glad you all had a good, GOOD time!
Post a Comment