Thursday, July 3, 2008

Garden Beauty



I Finally took pictures of my kids in their white dresses that Grandma Call made them. I hadn't wanted to until Lyla was sitting pretty good and the garden was in bloom. It has been fun playing with the picture effects. I love them. Anyone else need some pictures done?

6 comments:

Rachel and Ben said...

Cute Pictures Connie--did you take these yourself?

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

the pics look great and so does the garden.. beautiful!!

Jaqui said...

All I can say is "WOW"! Those pictures are beautiful! What photo editing software did you use? You should teach a class and invite me. Your garden looks great!

Jaqui said...

What time is Kelsey's baptism? I'm sure Morgan would love to come.

The Taylor LIfe said...

Gorgeous pictures, you did an excellent job. Love it!

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous pictures. If I didn't live so far away I'd make an appt. right now!