Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a snowy day!

Look at this stuff, it just keeps comming down!

Ammon loves to wear PJ's to much in my opinion. I don't ever remember having a pajama day growing up, but Ammon would love it if he could always wear them, we have day where if he has to change and he doesn't really want to he keeps them hidden underneath his clothing. Or completly opposite he goes commando allll the time. I am always saying "WHERE is you underwear?" Today I finally got him out of the jamies because I said I was doing laundry and they had to go. He got them off and found some snow pants instead of clothes and fell asleep on the couch while I did laundry.

It was sure nice and quiet. I should maybe have said we should go out and play, but I am not too willing yet to go out into the cold. My goal is to play outside with the kids as many times as I can this year. Last year it really wasn't an option for me. I couldn't even fit into a coat let alone try to play with the kids outside. So I am going to just have to buck up, it's snow season. It's going to be cold so deal with it!

5 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

so cute.. I love the new layout it is so spring-ey and fun... I am with you.. I am trying to muster up the guts to play outside.

Tiffany said...

I heard it snowed in Salt Lake--it was sunny up here the whole day!

christy Hansen said...

I love your pictures. That's my favorite part of the bloggs. I'm inspired. Thank you!

Jaqui said...

Randy forces me to go out sledding with the kids at least a few times each winter. I always have fun once we go, it's all the work before we go that I hate. Have fun!

heather said...

That is such a good goal. My goal is to go snowboarding as much as I can this season. Helps to get out of a the wintery slump when you've got fun outings planned.