Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally we have a tooth!

Lyla finally got her first tooth at almost 10 months. She is a busy little girl and still so much fun. I think she has been too busy playing to grow any teeth or gain any weight. She is only in the 3rd percentile for her age group. She is healthy though and there is no sign of her slowing down soon. Busy Busy Baby!












4 comments:

Janett Ackerman Call said...

I took a few moments to look through your blog - after you sent the Holloween pictures. I love it all! We sure miss seeing you more often. Even Camron said I miss the kids - meaning all of the grandkids - yep! It is a shame we can't get together more often - But the next best thing is looking through the blogs! Keep IT UP! And, I have the greatest family in the world and they sure are cute!

Tiffany said...

I just spent the last hour reading all the stuff you posted today (I know it's family night--but we're babysitting the neighbor kids and looking at the computer is a good ignore-them tactic).
Did you know you actually have to click "older posts" to see everything? Looks like you've been having a ton of fun--we miss you guys and need to have you over soon. Let us know when you're going to be up this way.
How do you do Brianna's hair in such perfect ringlets? Can you do a post on that?

Unknown said...

I wondered where you were?? You have the cutest family. I sure do miss you! Let's get together!!! When is good for you??? Love the bath tub pictures. Can you believe our babies are growing up so fast! Malia will be one on friday! What??? How did this happen?

Kristin said...

Such great pictures of Lyla!!