Monday, November 3, 2008

The Crazy Corn Maze!

We went with Jeni (Robert's Sister) and clay and their 2 kids to the Corn Maze. It was perfect weater. We entered the maze about 6:30 and we were out in about 30 - 45 min. The kids were so good at leading the way. They found each marker through the maze and figured out which was to go. I think we only went the wrong way once the whole time.



Lyla aways loves hanging with her Dad. I love all the pictures we have of her and her dad. She is so good just hanging on.


I never realized how much nose hair Clay had until this night.
Someone should tell him he need to trim that stuff.
After the maze we headed over to good old Leatherby's. Clay had never been there before.
It may not be THE best place ever but it is fun to go and everyone has too experience it at least once right. We had a great time.

No comments: