Monday, November 3, 2008

The end of October in a Glance!

It feels so good to be back on board. I feel like I have been out of it for way too long. It really felt like I was lost on an island all by myself with no contact with the outside world. OK I know that's a little far out there. Anyway it felt wierd not knowing what was going on with all of you!




HALLOWEEN!
I love Halloween, it didn't really turn out quite as planned but we had so much fun dressing the kids up and taking them out!
I got up early and went running with Heidi and Liz (what great friends) and then got home and dressed the kids for school.
The girls loved their parade and parties at school!




After the parade I came home and made my favorite Cheese and broccoli Soup! It is so easy and soooooo yummy. I also made White Chilli - a recipe I got from Heidi. it was so yummy too! We had planned on Robert's family comming over and eating after trick-or-treating. I also made a great french bread soup bowl recipe. It makes great soup bowls or bread. We had cookies and carmel and apples. So I was already for warm yummy food after a night of fun!
Every year Robert's work has a big Halloween trick-or-treat party. We always have fun, and they usually get more candy there then at night. We get waaay tooo much candy!
Robert in his homemade monster costume. It's huge! Our 2 little faries and clone tropper!


Lyla's favorite part was waiting at the door to give out the candy! She had so much fun playing in the candy and staying at home with mommy!

After the trick-or-treaters came home we enjoyed our yummy soup and chilli with William and Sarah and then later David and Rosie and kids came over late. I had way too much soup and chilli left over so we have been eating it all weekend. Good thing it is soooo yummy!

No comments: