Monday, November 3, 2008

The end of a season!

Robert's baseball games have come to end for the season. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! But I'm not excited about it or anything! He did great and I am so glad he has something he loves! He was on the 1st place team in the league and #4 personally in the league. He is really a great player! I do have to admit I am happy to have him home more often. Although I think we are re-adjusting to life back together. We do really enjoy being together and it's nice that we can!These are pictures of the kids getting ready for the primary program a couple of Sunday's ago. The girls were much more excited than Ammon who thought that his part was dumb. Kelsy got to play the piano prelude. She played the Baptism song about rainbows. She did so well and wasn't even nervous. She always impresses me. I think it is so nice that they give the children opportunities like that!


And this is just me enjoying loves from my baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie, i can't believe that i haven't looked at your blog since October 1st, at the Robinson Family Pictures. I have it on my blog to tell me when someones has been updated and then i look at it and i don't ever remember me telling me that yours was. I am sorry.
Man you have been up to a ton. I am trying to remember all your post. Awesome job on the bathroom. I ended up doing the same thing in ours, if it sits to long i will eventually take charge. Yours looks so great, way to go superwoman! Roberts birthday, happy belated.
We also just went through the cornmaze. Kris parents took us and the kids had a blast. It was fun. And yea for you to have a husband back, it sounds like he rocks!!
Well it was fun FINALLY catching up with your family. Soon we will really see each other at the adult party in December.