Then I started the tiling job.


Then replaced the toilet!


I even installed a new faucet that was going to be used in the bathroom downstairs. 
I hung an old shoe holder behind the door to keep the clutter off the counter. It works great. We even keep the kids cups and tooth bruses back there. I love the new bathroom.
All in all this project cost me just about nothing. All the paint was old paint used somewhere else and we had had all the tile for years now, I just added a few little things and now it looks like new. Thanks William and Sarah for letting me use your tile saw or it might have never gotton done, and man it needed to be done.
2 comments:
How do you do that stuff? I take a nap in the afternoon and you redo your bathroom. Kind of a bummer for me. The bathroom looks gorgeous!
Oooh!! I am so impressed. I have been wanting to paint my bathroom cabinets, too. You are completely awesome.
Post a Comment