I just can't seem to fit blogging into my life lately. Not counting that I just don't feel that much has been going on in my life since summer ended. I will try to be more exciting.
Things I have accomplished in the recent weeks...
1. I have cleaned my house many times to where it seems almost perfect just to find that the next day it looks like a hurricane hit the inside of my home. I just can't seem to keep up.
2. I have run and lifted weights much more and have felt good about that but I have not even lost a pound in the last 6 months.
3. Going along with the running I have made my goal of running at least 7 miles with-out stopping and as of today I even made it past my goal. I think I will now have a goal of 10 miles in the spring. (It might take awhile because as many of you know I will be recovering)
4. I decided that now that summer is over I really need to cook more and it has been so fun getting back into cooking and making really yummy food. Maybe that is why I am not loosing weight though. I am going to start putting up my dinner recipes on my blog. Because I put my blog into a hardbound book it is kind on a journal of recipes that later my kids can look and and see the kind of things I made them eat, along with all the activities and fun we have.
I think this is kind of a lame blog, sorry. I thought it was a good idea and now I can see I really didn't accomplish much even though I am so busy all the time.
Oh..just something about the kids.
I am so excited for Kelsy, she won in the reflections contest. She gets to go to some State awards assembly. She is so excited to go, it will be fun for her. Hopefully I will get a picture later.
And Lyla took 3 steps last Saturday, nothing since but it was still fun I think. I love how cute they are when they first start walking but I am so sad that she has to grow up. If she could do 6-9 months again I think I would take it! I have loved it!
I will post more today I hope, of all the things we did in Nov. I really need to keep up.
1 comment:
That's great you made your goal! That sounds too far for me right now. I guess since I did the 4 w/ you my next goal is 5 w/out stopping. Maybe I should start with 4 :)
Post a Comment