Anyway
Robert's Birthday, Sept. 27, 75. He is one old man. No not really! We didn't have time to make him a cake, he was headed out to a meeting that evening. We had brownies in the oven but they weren't quite finished when he was leaving so we put candles in the box of brownie mix.
What a good sport, he didn't mind at all. The kids thought it was really funny and then they enjoyed the brownies without him.

I love Robert, I know this is a really late tribute but I thought I would say it anyway. Robert is a great dad, so much more patient then me most of the time. He is the one who takes the time to really teach the kids how to do things and lets them help. He is a great husband and friend. When I look around I realize how great we have it and I should have nothing to complain about. I love you Robert so very much! Sorry this is so late.
No comments:
Post a Comment