Monday, November 3, 2008

Learning to laugh!

I spent a lot of time with Sarah (one of the many Sarah's I have as sister-in-law's- I have 3) Robert's brother's wife. She has been remodeling their house. We helped them put in tile in their kitchen, they did such a great job. It turned out BEAUTIFUL! They are working on putting in granite counter-tops which I am so excited to see. They have such good taste and really work hard on making thier projects turn out great. It's worth the time and effort in the end.
I also helped Sarah pick out some curtains for 3 windows. It's hard to decide if you should buy them or make them, the cost doesn't always change. It's just trying to get what you want in the color you want. She bought 2 of the sets and then we made the others. While sewing them Ammon was busy finding things to do. I saw him in our curtains twisting in them and as I was ready to get made at him Sarah said you should take a picture of him. He is a catipillar comming out of his cacoon. He is such a cute boy and all he was doing was trying to be near us yet not get bored out of his mind. I love you Ammon, sorry for not paying attention to you. I laughed and I need to remember to do it more! It's not too hard to see why it would be easy to laugh around Sarah, she is always being silly. Those are her green curtains, they turned out great. Too bad I don't got a picture!

No comments: