I have been running around like crazy this week. There has been too much to even go through. Some I probably shouldn't blog about so I won't since there were many good things I should blog about.
Monday!
Kelsy and Anna started school this week. They are both in full day now. I didn't think I would be the Mom that would say yea school has started. But oh how I love it. I love my time with Ammon and little Lyla. Kelsy and Anna are loving school so I don't really feel bad. I love year round school because it gives me time with my kids that I always look forward to and then they go back for just enough time to really want them at home again.

Kelsy loves to learn. She came home from school saying, "we get to use my cursive writing this year, (she loves to write in cursive) and we get to do times tables, (which she has been working on all summer memorizing them, she really loves it) and we get to even do science and social studies, it's going to be so fun!" Wow who knew that someone could be so excited about all that. Not me, I was not like that in school.


Anna likes school. She doesn't get overly excited about it. She also doesn't say much about it, other than "we have to do all this dumb stuff". She has fun and is really good at school but for the most part I think she is board with it.
My two little girls are in school, it's still so strange. I can't believe how big they are getting.
Wednesday!
Wednesday was a big day, we decided to go after school to the Cheese Cake Factory to get our after-school snack. They were having Cheese Cake for $1.50 a slice instead of there like $7.00 slice. Robert couldn't go with us so I went with the 4 kids. We had a lot of fun and we saw Emily Keston and her family there and also some of the kids friends from school. We each got a slice of there oh so yummy cheese cakes. Lyla even got one so she could take it home to her daddy! What a FUN after school snack!
After we went to IKEA. I had to remember why I was going there, they just have sooo much there and so many fun things. I needed some boxes. I want to put the kids stuff from shool and picture books and things into some nice memory boxes that they can get out and look through once in a while. They look great in my front room and now Lyla won't be getting into all the pictures and making a mess and bending things.
After that we went to play tennis with the Robinson gang. We love getting together and playing together. To bad Lyla wasn't feeling very good by then. She was just not happy, but the kids all had fun running around together, and the BIG boys had fun playing tennis together.
The rest of my week was spent on Cleaning my house and getting my yard ready for Kelsy's Baptism. Why do I stress so much that my house be perfectly clean and the yard not have one weed in it. I don't know because its not like anyone went into my bathroom to see if my bathroom sink shined or not. And it's not like anyone inspected my yard. I hate that I do that. But everyone my yard and house are clean right now. You might want to look closely at it now because it won't happen again for a while.
Saturday!
My sweet little Kelsy was Baptized yesterday. I just can't believe it. My little girl. She had a wonderful day. She was just happy all day. What a special day for a little girl. All dressed in white. I think it the most beautiful color on a little girl is white. When her daddy said the Baptism prayer and dunked her under the water, the Sprit just touched me, knowing that Hevenly Father is pleased. I was so happy to put my arms around her as she came out of the water. She looked so pure and sweet! I don't have the pictures yet so we will have to put them up another day. Thank you all who came to support her on her most special day!
I just thought I would take a moment and bare my testimony of the Truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know its kind of wierd to do it on a blog but I think it is appropriate. I want my family and friends to know that I KNOW that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the true church. I know that Jesus Christ lived on this earth and died for us so that we can repent and live with our Father in Heaven again. I know that we have a living Prophet who is a Man of God and he guides us in the path we should go. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and he did translate the Book of Mormon and that the Book of Mormon is true. It is another testiment of Jesus Christ. I know that we are blessed to use prayer to talk to our Heavenly Father and recieve answers to our prayers. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I know I am a Daughter of my Heavenly Father who loves me.
I love you all thank you for all your love and support!
3 comments:
Your girls are so cute posing for their pics on the first day of school! And, BTW, I am the SAME way about having my house and yard perfect for company. It gets a little ridiculous. Why do we do that to ourselves?
Nothing like a year of blogging! I had my year mark this month too. Your kids look so cute posing in their pictures.
I love keeping up with your family through your blog, so congrats on your anniversary on blogging. Kelsey's baptism was beautiful. Did I tell you I love your new color? I'm the same about my house!
Post a Comment