One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Blog to Book!
So I haven't been blogging much because I have been using my time on the computer to put together digital books. I decided a long time ago that scrapbooking took too much time, was tooo expensive and took up too much space. It has taken me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with pictures though. I decided to make digital picture books. I found this sight that I think has got to be the cheepest out there. I love the books and they are easy to put together. Anyway I just put together a blog to book- book. I had 118 pages in the book and its so fun because I have a year of Pictures (I also added some that I didn't blog with) and journaling with all of it. It cost me $45. SO much cheeper than scrapbooking in my opinion and a lot less time. I am putting in a plug for http://www.blurb.com I got a hard bound image wraped book. You can get up to about 440 pages in a hardbound image wrapped book for under $95. Of course you can go even cheeper with a soft cover. I am so happy with it. Now I will be working on getting up to date with all the kids books. Just to let you know its not really a scrapbooking type book so if you have to have the cute stuff this isn't for you. It really nice and more like a coffee table book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Connie, I actually have one that my friend did that I used for a blog class if you want to check it out. They are so neat and I am planning on having my blog printed at the end of this month because I will have been blogging 1 year.
I really want to do that when I get one year of blogging under my belt. I would be interested in looking at your book. What a fun keepsake!
Post a Comment