Monday, August 18, 2008

Monkey Cage!

I just love walking in a room and finding that your kids are doing something cute or silly. I just had to get a picture of her trapped (unknowingly) under the stool. She is just a happy girl.
She probably would have been happy trapped there for a long time, but I got her out.
The weekend of REUNIONS
We went to a Boys reunion. Robert had about a group of 10 guys that get together once or twice a year. We had a lot of fun while the kids enjoyed the pool. We love getting together because everyone is just so great. What a great bunch of friends. Lots of good times and good memories with all of them, especially when Dusty is around. He reminds us of all the good times and all the embarrassing things Robert has done in his life. (And he has a boat load, let me tell ya!)

Robert loves his little baby bug.


Saturday I had my 10 year high school reunion. I really wasn't sure I wanted to go but Robert made me. He said "you might regret going but you will regret not going". I will have to say that there was much to be desired of the "so called" dinner and prizes but it was nice to see people and see what they have done and all the cute families. I don't regret going and now I am good for another 10 years.

1 comment:

heather said...

That was how i felt about my reunion. i went, i saw some old friends so that was great, other than that, see you in 10 years. It looks like your kids had a fun weekend.