So I have been just not feeling myself lately. Just no energy or motivation to do anything. I have plenty of time lately and I just can't seem to get anything done. I have noticed many of my blogging buddies are feeling the same way. I really think this calls for a great girls night out. Who wants to come. I am not much of a planner sooo. Anyway I think I need a girls night!!! I think that the summer fun is fading and fall fun has not began. It's a lull in the fun per say. I don't really know what I am talking about but whatever, I am just blabbing on because I don't really want to do anything else.
Ok her is something else I need to go off about. I AM LOOSING ALL OF MY HAIR! I tried to even take a picture and show you but it was much much to humiliating. Do any of you loose your hair after having a baby. I am still loosing it. I don't know how I even have any hair. It comes out by the hand fulls still. I am not kidding you. It's like I have been through Kemo (I really don't know how to spell that). It's been going on so long now and now it is coming back in. I have little baby hairs coming in everywhere. It's just ridiculous. I should count my blessings right, I still have some hair and at least it is coming back in and i have not had cancer, I actually had a good thing happen, my beautiful little Lyla. It just is so frustrating, I have never heard anyone else say they loose hair after having babies. I am unique. HA HA!
Hum... I am sure I have more things to go on about.
No I wont bore you, life is great and I am so blessed. I have great friends and such a wonderful family. I really have nothing to complain about. Oh except for.. why do my kids think that they can just choose the days they are going to use the toilet after they have been potty trained for years? I just don't get that! One more thing and then I promise I am done. Why does coming only have 1 m? I always spell it wrong!
6 comments:
Connie, you're so great. Let me know about the girls night.
I too lose my hair, and it seams to get worse with each kid. I do get some to grow back, but my hair is so, so thin. It always starts right around my baby being close to 4 months that it falls out and then 7 months it slows down and grows in. Hope that helps.
I lose a lot of hair after my babies, for a long time. You might want to have your thyroid checked. It's probably fine, but that turned out to be my problem. It was so bad after Savanna that I chopped my hair shorter than it has ever been.
I would be interested in a girls night... I'm with you about the planning. I just don't feel like being in charge of anything right now.
I too lose a lot of hair after I have my babies! I'm glad I'm not the only one. And, just so you know, I think your hair always looks so gorgeous. I'm definitely in for a Girl's Night. You let me know. And, if you want me to call anyone or anything, just say. Enjoy feeling kind of lazy for a while your kids just went back to school! Just take it all in for a while. You'll have plenty of time to get things done!! :)
I lost a ton of hair after Emily was born--it got really thick while I was pregnant and I was very worried that nothing would be left--but for as much as came out (handfuls) it never seemed to get any thinner. It went on for months and I had the baby hairs too, but I think my hair came in a better color than it was before. So, yay!
I want to go on the girls night too! Let's go soon! Like next week.
It looks like you do not need any more confirmation but I am with everyone else I lost my hair after Kylie and then also after having surgery. My Dr. told me making hair and growing/maintaining hair is a secondary body function so after your body undergoes stress (having a baby is a LITTTLE bit of stress on a bidy) then it takes time for it all to even out. So do not stress about it. I also am in for a girls night so let me know!!!
dido to everyone! Me too with hair lose but it was worse for me the fourth go around I don't know if it's because number four was a boy or because it was my fourth baby. I am loosing lots...TONS still and he is almost 6 months! I am way in for girls night please please let me know. I too am not feeling like myself lately so it would be good to chat with all the girls.
Post a Comment