Sunday, August 24, 2008

I know, I know!

I know, how much cookies can a girl eat in a week. I am sure you are also wondering after this week of cookie blogs why on earth does she not loose weight after all the running she does. I guess 15 miles a week or so doesn't really cut it. As you can see, we love to eat and make cookies! Kelsy made us some Sunday afternoon cookies. She was quite a good little cookie maker, she read all the instructions and ingredients. It was fun teaching her what all the directions meant. She didn't know what creaming the sugar and butter was and she didn't understand how to make golf-ball sized drops on the pan like the instructions said.
So on top of all that, I cooked our trout for dinner. Fried Zucchini and Fried Fish. It was delish! Loved it. It was really not fishy at all!
Poor Ammon hasn't got any of it. When he slept all through Sacrament meeting I knew something was up, poor kid has been sick all day with a fever. In the evening when he decided he felt better we went out side to play for a while. Ammon was sitting with me talking when all of the sudden he just threw up, no warning and no look of "I'm sick" so I cleaned his hands up with the hose and asked him if he was done and he walked away and was playing again and he just threw up again, We repeated this with the question of are you all done like 4 times. The kid didn't want to give up. Are we big babies when we are sick? It didn't even seem to faze him at all. He just kept right on going! Kids are great!

4 comments:

Jaqui said...

What a brave boy! I hate it when they throw up. I think it's the worst! At least he was outside, right? i hope he feels better. Your dinner looked delicious! I need to get your recipes.

Emily Norman said...

We love to make cookies on Sundays (when we're home). They look yummy. And, BTW I can tell that you run about 15 miles a week. You look fabulous.

heather said...

I need to get me my own little cookie maker too. What a girl!

Ashy and his Mommy said...

Whatever! I think you look great! I'm going to try that cookie-less dough recipe!...you should really stop sharing those things...evil yummy foods! ;)