Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cookie Dough!


Ok, I know I already had cookies this week with Ammon, but we found a recipe for a cookie dough snack. Ammon loved his little scoop of cookie dough which I usually limit to a bit. It was a fun snack and then I put the rest in the refridgerator for more later, which was even better cold.









Chocolate Chip Cookieless Dough!
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. vanilla
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 to 6 tbsp. water

1. Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the flour, salt, vanilla and chips. Add the water, one tablespoon at a time, until you have reached a cookie dough consistency. Makes 2 cups.

3 comments:

Jaqui said...

What a great idea! My kids love cookie dough, but I always worry about the raw eggs. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

super yummy!!!

heather said...

Ryan LOVES cookie dough. I am going to try this today. Thanks.