Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good Kids!

So after we got home from fishing the kids went outside and played in the water.

Now you say what do you mean by Good kids when they are playing in the mud? They had been outside for about an hour leaving me with some nice quiet time. I hadn't heard a screams or yelling. I just had to see why all this good behavior was going on.
I snuck up on them and found them covered in mud. I had my camera and they were very surprised to see me. It was all in good fun. I was so happy to see them playing together so well.
As if I couldn't see the mud already!

After hours of good playing they came in and said is it bath time?

1 comment:

heather said...

Ahh mud, a staple in my boys play time. It takes a good mom to let that happen. They look like they love it so props to you. Anything to keep them quiet right?