Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oreo Cookies!

Just an all around good afternoon snack cookie don't you think.
You can have too many of them but they are perfect in small amounts. Of course Ammon loves them and that is why I had to eat them with him.






We decided to enjoy some together time outside eating cookies before the girls got home from school and while Lyla was enjoying a nice nap. Ammon is such a great kid. I love my time with him. Anytime I need a hug he is right there. He loves to say "GOOOD Morning Mom" with a smile as wide and as big as he can. It's just my most favorite thing. He is the sweetest kid early in the morning. He loves me to sing him the good morning song and he tells me that he loves me. And he is just so excited to play with Lyla first thing. He still loves to sit on my lap and be held so I try to do it as often as I can because I know it will end one day. He loves to be held after a bath and to pretend he is still my baby (not because he is jealous, he just loves being loved) he always tells me that he is my Baby boy unless its more to his convenience to say other wise. I love the kid can ya tell. My little Bug-in-a-rug. My little Baby boy.

We enjoyed our afternoon together.






3 comments:

Emily K. said...

That is so sweet. You are a great mom!

Jen said...

So cute! Miss seeing you guys at church. You look great by the way. Just beautiful. I would love to have a girls night out as well. Glad there are others who feel the need to get out. I too have been losing hair, not because of just having a baby... I'm not sure why I am and I don't see little hairs coming back in either. I do have a lot but it's still freaky to see that much hair coming out at once. Anyways if you ever just want to hang out during the day I would love to. Just call or come on over (my house will not be as clean as yours- I'm just throwing that out there, just so you know!)
Jen

Unknown said...

Oh Connie! I feel the same about my sweet Tyler. I love being a mom to a boy. my girls are great it is just different with him. Your pictures and words made me teary eyed. So sweet!