Monday, August 11, 2008

A fun Weekend.


So had a really fun weekend just being together. I just took some cute pictures of the kids playing in the front yard before school on Friday.
After School we went to SLCC where Robert was taking a Motocycle Riding Class.
He thinks he might get a bike for commuting. I don't know? Anyway he had a lot of fun and says he learned a lot.

I don't know, does it suit him? I have never thought about Robert being on one of these.


After we watched Robert for a while we went to the Library where Ammon fell asleep on one of the chairs. I had to pick him up and drag him out of there. No one would have known if he had been mine or not. He was so out, I could have dropped him and he wouldn't have woke up. That kid, if he falls asleep he is out, I can drag him in and out of the car, put him in carts and carry him and he never wakes up.

When Robert got home. We went to Chick-fill-A for dinner on the kids. Thanks Kelsy and Anna for being so good at school. We have gotten so many Hawk eye awards that we each got a chicken sandwich free. As you can see we all enjoyed them.

Poor Ammon and his eye, we are going in tomorrow for a Dr. appointment. Any time he is outside at all his eyes get all puffy and red. I feel so bad. So we have tried to stay in more because I can't find anything to help it. Poor kid.

I think Ammon loves his sandwich.

Even Lyla had fun!

Saturday, we love to go for bike rides. The kids love going out on bike rides, rollerblades, running, you name it and they are game.

Poor Ammon's eyes are already bothering him.


They don't like helmets can you tell! They were not happy that I made them where them.

Just a not to Emily Norman. I loved your talk in Stake Conference. You not only have inspired me spiritually but physically to keep on running. I loved how you put them together. It was what I need to keep me going. Thanks!

1 comment:

Emily Norman said...

Your family is so cute. Ryan is tossing the idea around, too, of getting a motorcycle for work. I'm not sure how I feel about that-dangerous but cheaper. ??? Anyway, I was just reading along your cute post (BTW, I do want to talk to you about the digital scrapbooking, blog stuff. I think it sounds like my kind of thing) when I read your oh-so-very-nice comment to me. You are too kind. But, I thank you, and am surprised but I do hope that it was inspirational to someone.