
Every year all my girl friends try to get at least a couple of trail runs in. Millcreek has been a great place for us to go trail running. It's beautiful and we can choose either a hard route or a fairly easy route. I think we made it up twice. This last time Liz and I stuck together. And to be honest we didn't do much other than talk and enjoy the scenery. We took a bunch of pictures of us in the beautiful mountain, I can't find them so I will have to ask her for them. It was just to pretty up there.


This year Heidi and I got our families to start running with us a little. We trained every couple of days 2 miles so the kids could run a couple of races. We had a stake 5k. My kids were SO excited about it. They each wanted to run the full 5k and not the kids mile run. They all did so great!!! I am so proud of them for making a goal and finishing!




No comments:
Post a Comment