Friday, November 25, 2011

The kids at school!

 Anna had to do a report on Sacagawea and then had to dress up. All the parents came and the kids got to tell about who they were and why they were famous. She did great and looked great even though she thought she looked like a cowgirl instead of an Indian.  That girl is always so worried about everything way too much!
 Kelsy finished a section on Egyptians at school so I got to go help make plaster masks for the all the kids in her class.  It was fun.  Next week we are excited to go see a play she has been working on.  They are now into the shakespear and she has loved it!



The school had a 5k run this year.  SOO fun, the families could all join in so I ran with Ammon.  The grades all started at a different time so it would be somewhat orgnanized.  I was SOOO proud of Lyla she ran walked the whole thing!!  SO cute, what a huge accomplishment for her.  And... the other kids did good too.  jk They all ran it and had fun!







Great JOB!!!

No comments: