My cute little girl. Always a smile and a little attitude! She is just so fun to have around all day. She is my little buddy! Lately she is attached to me a LOT but she's my little Lyla so I love it most of the time! Can you tell she love having her picture taken.
I can't believe my baby is this big! She has really outgrown baby, and toddler and is really becoming a little girl! So smart and fun! She has learned to recognize her letters and knows the sounds for all of them. She can write her name really well. She is obsessed with coloring. She colors or paints just about everyday. She is pretty good at it too. She takes her time and makes sure she stays in the lines. I wish I was better at writing down all the funny things she says!
No comments:
Post a Comment