A couple of weeks later Ammons cousin had a birthday and while I was off taking Anna to soccer and went to a doctors apt. Robert took Ammon and a few friends and his cousin all out to the Tampoline fun Center to have a birthday party and I met them later and brought cupcakes! It all worked out and he is such an easy going kids he didn't care that we were running around trying to get it all in.
One day our kids decided we had to have bug names since bugging each other is what we do best. Dad-The Prayingmantis, Mom-Lady Bug, Our oldest Daughter - Our little drawing Doodlebug, Our Second Daughter - Our fun loving little LoveBug, Child 3 our only boy - He was always wrapped up as a baby and so he is the Bug-in-a-Rug, and our Baby girl - Is our Littlebug-Lovelybug. So Hugs to you from all of us Bugs.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Ammon turned SEVEN!
A couple of weeks later Ammons cousin had a birthday and while I was off taking Anna to soccer and went to a doctors apt. Robert took Ammon and a few friends and his cousin all out to the Tampoline fun Center to have a birthday party and I met them later and brought cupcakes! It all worked out and he is such an easy going kids he didn't care that we were running around trying to get it all in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment