Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ragnar - Wasatch Back

Robert and I were on a couple team this year!  So fun, I loved having this experience with my guy!  He did awesome.  He hated training, and every week he was like "this is the only race I am ever doing with you".  He hated training.  I told him he would change his mind after (maybe) and would end up loving it.  As I was watching him run up this hill I was like.  "Oh no, he is going to hate me for getting him into this."  He did awesome and loved it.  I think he would do any race with me if I wanted him to.  He is great at in and really he could do it without much training.  I was so Happy he did this with me!!!

 



 I had leg 10.  Those of you who know Ragnar there is a hill at the end called the Ragnar Hill.  It's up hill the whole way, steep and on a dirt road in the mountains.  I LOVED IT!  I ROCKED that hill.  I loved every step of it!  I think it was just a huge accomplishment for me.  I had had a bad middle run, it was painful and long in the middle of the night so I think I was just ready to have an awesome run.  I would totally do it again!!!




No comments: