Friday, November 25, 2011

Sports!

Wow was August, September, and October BUSY!  Sports was one of those thing that made my life crazy busy!  It was CRAZY busy!
This was just one of my days I posted on facebook cause this was day after day for me for like 2 straight months!  So grateful for November slowing down!
Who said staying at home was boring? I started the day with running , Took the kids to school and then the little one to pre-school, off to an eye doctor apt, then on to a hand theraphy apt. (killer, seriouly I think they are trying to kill me), then back to pick up pre-schooler then back to school to pick up 6th grader for orthodontist apt. then back to school.  Now 1 1/2 hour to get the house picked up and then back to the school, then off to Riverton for Piano lessons. Then I think I will finish the day with a 2 mile run with the kids! Love being a Mom, who said staying at home was boring - I am never home!
Ahh! Just remembered I forgot one thing Ammon has a baseball game tonight. Just one more thing to add to the list, who needs dinner? I guess not us.
It just seemed like I went from one place to the next never stopping in-between and then going straight to bed just to do it again the next day.  
Robert had fun playing baseball.  He pitched a lot this year which he loved!  He looks good doing it too!  He played well and I enjoyed watching the games I got to go to (which were few because of the kids sports and young women's and homework and such)


 


 
Ammon had a lot of fun with his baseball too.  He is a good little hitter and runner!  Little boy baseball is a funny little sport!



 And then Anna played soccer.  And boy is she good!  She is into soccer.  She plays hard and has fun!!!  She played goalie a lot this season and did great at that too!






 Lyla had a lot of fun at the games running around and driving me crazy!












 

No comments: