Friday, November 25, 2011

1 whole year

I really can't believe that it has been that long.  Today is the day after Thanksgiving, Robert is at work the kids are watching a movie and It's noon and I am still in my pajamas.  I don't see myself getting out of my pajamas anytime soon, because if I did I might start looking at the HUGE mess I have all over my house from having Thanksgiving WEEK at my house.  It has been fun, I loved having company over this week.  We woke up this morning and it was so sad knowing that they were all gone.  We had a fun FILLED week this week.  I'm not quite ready to move on to Christmas yet.  Maybe by Monday I will be ready.  I grew up with the tradition of decorating for Christmas on my birthday so I think this year that is what we will do. 
Sadly I didn't get many pictures of this week, I really have got to do better with that.  The kids just went crazy with fun!  The girls especially!  There are 4 of them that are all about the same age, (which is sometimes great and sometimes not so good)  They got along so great this week.  They sang, and played the piano and made up songs and dances together.  On Thanksgiving afternoon they handed all of the adults tickets to their show.  So cute, they had several showings and seat numbers on their tickets.  Very well put together.  They show was great!  They all had dancing parts and sang solos.  I hope they all keep the confidence they were showing.  It was just fun to see them all get along so great and just play non-stop until they couldn't stay awake anymore. 



The only pictures I got were of Ammon and Lyla enjoying a drink and some desert Thanksgiving evening.  

So instead of cleaning which will always be there to do I am going to marathon blog today and maybe eat all the leftover treats while I do it!

No comments: