Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas

I know we are already half way through January but I am going to catch up anyway. I have such a hard time blogging when my kids are out of school. They are out for 5 weeks which started the day before Christmas, we still have 2 weeks to go. We are having a lot of fun though.

So Christmas was great, I think I finally felt good by then to enjoy all the Christmas fun!




Uncle Drew - my brother. We had such a great time together at my parents house in BearRiver. We all love getting together. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!



Lyla having a great time!



We had a great time on Christmas Day at our house. All my photos are in Video and sometime I will have to get some snapshots off of them but now is not the time. The day was filled with fun and we completlely had a wonderful day!

No comments: