




Lyla is learning to do lots of thing. She has learned to go up and down the stairs so now if I am not watching she heads down as fast as she can. She loves playing with the other kids. She used to sit at the top of the stairs calling for them to come get her.
She knows where her nose and eyes are. She says mommy and daddy really well now. She also says up and more in her own way. Bobbie is still her favorite word. If she wants something now that's what she says. It's fun to see her learning, it hasn't gotton old for me, it's fun with all of them!
Lyla getting ready for the party, making sure her tummy was full for the big event!
We had so much fun celebrating her birthday, I think she didn't know what to think!

Yummy! (have any of you tried Betty Crockers butter pecan cake mix, I love it!)
Presents! She already loves clothes!

See my new dress. She just kept walking around with them holding them up, it was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment