Anna, Anna, Anna...
This little girl can do just about anything she wants to. Maybe I should make that a little bit more clear. She doesn't get to do everything she wants to but she thinks she can and she is pretty darn stubborn when it comes to getting her way. When I say though that she can do anything she wants I mean once she sets her mind to learn something she picks it up in a snap. She just seems to be one of those people that can just pick something up and it would seem like she already knew how to do it. But only if she decides it is something she wants to do.
Anna loves to help out Mom but like I said only when she wants to. She is good at helping me fold landry, emptying the dish washer is one of her favorite chores and she like to help me cook dinner(the funny thing is she still doesn't want to eat it). She clames to not like school but I know she loves it, she loves her friends and teacher. She doesn't know what to do about attention, she loves it but doesn't seem to know how to handle it. She has the biggest smile in the world and she can harly controll it even when she is mad. Which makes her more mad.
I love you Anna!
No comments:
Post a Comment