Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A week to Christmas Day!

So now that I am recovering I was thinking about how I want the next weeks to pass quickly so that I can get on with life and just get back to normal. I looked at my Christmas tree this morning and I was feeling so sad. Last year was even worse. I was just done being pregnant and I felt like; lets get all these holiday's over so I can have this baby. I really did not enjoy Christmas last year, I was just completely misserable and as much as I tried I really just wanted to get it over with. I even cleaned up Christmas on the 26th. I thought I had to get rid of it because I was going to have a baby anyday and didn't want to have all the clutter around with a new baby and all of it to clean up with a new baby. So this year I am realizing I am doing it all over again. I just can't wait until January because I will feel better and be able to do so much more.
I am in need of some Christmas Spirit. I really shouldn't want Christmas to pass me by. I want to enjoy Christmas and it's only a week away! I think I better start playing more Christmas music and get in the Spirit somehow. I have my family Christmas party on Saturday and I am really excited about that. I am excited to see my family-it actually make me tirey-eyed to think about it. I love my family so very much, I wish I could see them more often. I hope I can change my attitude a little and enjoy this beautiful season. My goal for this week is to not think about myself and my situation anymore and focus on enjoying my family and I AM GOING TO GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
(PS - thanks to everyone again for all your help)

3 comments:

heather said...

Sorry to hear that this month is dragging for you. I hadn't really gotten into the Spirit of Christmas until our wards Enrichment night. We watched a great video. I put it on my blog if you want to look at it.

Jen said...

How are you feeling? I hope things get better for you. I know what you mean though. It's been hard for me this year too. Hang in there!

heather said...

Hey, I don't have your email. Can you email it to me.

heather.carlile27@gmail.com