Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Family updates!

I probably shouldn't start this blog on a day like this. I have wanted to do a family update sort of like a Christmas newsletter that people send out but I am too lazy to do that and Christmas is so done and over with. Well I am going to finally do it, except that today was just about the worst morning ever. When one kids in a bad mood the others follow and as hard as I try to hold it together I just can't do it forever. We had lots of in and out of bedroom time today. What makes my kids think they can just say SHUT-UP to me. What makes them think that that is ok. (NO REALLY I WANT TO KNOW) I am just lost, but they got the clue, I don't go for that. It was a rough morning, but things are going better now. It's just great being a mom. I mean that sarcatically and litterally. I love being a mom, kids are amazing, and there is so much to learn from them, I get so much happiness from seeing them. But then of coarse they thow in a day like today and I want to throw in the towel. My kids can figure out how to turn everything around in their minds and make everything out to be my fault. You would be amazed! If they pee their pants it's my fault, if they hit each other it is somehow my fault.
But now I will tell you about how wonderful they really are....

1 comment:

Emily K. said...

I totally know what you're going though. This is what my girlfriend said about it:
I love the off-track schedule:
1st wk: so relaxed, sleeping in, just hanging out..
2nd wk: we should do fun stuff and have outings..
3rd wk: OMGosh, can you just hurry and go back to school!

I feel your pain baby!!!

Too true!