SNOW SNOW SNOW!
Poor William (brother in law) helped Robert clean up the snow and dropped his phone in it. Humm....are we going to find it in all this stuff? And would it even work if we did find it? A few days later we found it covered completely and frozen in snow in the back yard. Robert's brother put it in a bag of Rice and didn't touch it until it was thawed out completely and dry. It worked, no joke. And it was no cheep phone it was the kind you would never buy, so now to all of you giving your kids baths while talking on the phone and you drop it in, try a bag of rice!
Lyla learned to walk!
Game Night with some of the family!

Tape face fun!
New Years Eve!
We had so much fun playing games all night. We played basket ball, rock band, dodgeball and some volleyball. We had a lot of fun until I realized I was totally sick. I found of I had strep throat. It hit me like a ton of bricks. 
I found Lyla sleeping with one of her toys she got for Christmas.






2 comments:
I love the tape face and I can't believe Lyla is walking! Hope you're feeling better.
I'm glad you had a good holiday season. Are you feeling better?... you've sure had your hands full lately.
Post a Comment