Friday, August 7, 2009

Stupid Wind!

I know that it was windy yesterday, but really was it that WINDY, I really don't think it was that windy.
I glanced out my back windy this morning to find this...

I have another one of these trees that snaped a few years ago twice and now this one.


Do not fall in love with your trees...
Do not buy these beautiful tress. They will only break your heart like they have mine. They are week truncks and are prone to bugs. These trees are absolutely beautiful with their purple flower clusters and dainty leaves. They are the perfect tree with really no mess. I love my trees. They suck you into loving them and they make you believe they will be yours forever, do not be decieved by their beauty because with no warning one day they will break.

The damage they have done to my heart!

My heart is broken! Don't let this heart break happen to you!

1 comment:

The Taylor LIfe said...

It was super windy here last night also, my parents neighbors lost a pretty good size branch yesterday night that fell into my parents yard. So sad, sorry about your tree:(