Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back to School!


The first Day of school is always fun for everyone. This year we decided to let the kids scooter to school and home. So in my hurry to get ready to go I forgot to take pictures of them on my porch. We usually have 20 more min. We bought the kids all scooters since we have never bought them any and I don't really like the idea of 8 kids from the neighborhood all riding their bikes. It just sounds like a race and a big pile-up. They have loved having the responsibility of walking to and from school. It's also helped me get them to take other responsibilities more seriously. I am glad that they have loved it. The school is almost exactly a mile away from our house. I have love rollerblading them to school in the mornings just adding a little more to my workouts in the morning. It's a totally diferent workout than running. One day I hope that all this adding to my workouts will show and maybe some of my but will fall off. Anyway it's really good for the kids and it has been really nice taking with the other moms in the morning.

No comments: