Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A family Sealed Forever!

We had the opportunity this past month to see Robert's Sister and family sealed in the Draper temple. They have been married 11 years and now their goal is for eternity. Jeni's Husband joined the church last year along with their son and Emily was just baptized a week before they went through the Temple. It was a beautiful day and I felt very blessed to be able to see and enjoy this beautiful day with them. They were able to do their Endowments the night before. Having the opportunity to see someone go through for the first time is always a wonderful thing. We are just so happy for them and hope all the best for them especially since the day after all of this they moved out to Texas. We are already missing them.
I have always known that the Temple is an amazing and wonderful place. This past month I have had my testimony of the Temple and it's blessing just grow tremendously. I am so excited about the Oquir Temple, I have been so blessed to be able to serve and be there throughout the open house. The Temple is our Heavenly Fathers House. I am so grateful for the gospel and to know that the Temple is were we can go to seal our families together and live together with our Father in Heaven through Eternity.









No comments: