I just haven't been able to keep things up this summer. I wish I could say we have just been doing the most fabulous things but no. I have just been trying to keep up with 5 kids all summer and trying to keep my yard and house decent. We haven't gone camping or on any trip we have just enjoyed this summer at home. I would still like to do many things but who knows when we will have time to fit them in.
I feel like blogging has gotten harder to fit in my schedule. I think it's one of those things that once you start doing it it can get really addicting and you are always doing it, but if you let some time go without doing it, it starts to seem a little less and less important. I want to keep up with it because it is really the only journaling I do. It also gives me more of a reason to do things. Blogging has been in the past a motivator to take more pictures and do more fun things and them write about it.
Anyways here is the last month. It might take me longer than just today to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment